HUMAN BY DESIGN: From Evolution By Chance to Transformation By Choice
July 29, 9:30 am—4:30 pm
Lily Dale Auditorium
What would it mean to discover that we’re designed to live extraordinary lives that include self-healing, extended lifespans and deep intuition? Is it possible that these advanced states of consciousness, achieved by monks, shamans, yogis and mystics, and considered rare in the past, are actually meant to be a normal part of everyday life? How differently would we live our lives knowing that we’re the result of an intentional design rather than the product of a chance evolutionary process?We no longer need to ask these questions as “What if?” Recent discoveries ranging from human evolution and genetics to the new science of neuro-cardiology (the bridge between the brain and the heart) have overturned 150 years of scientific beliefs when it comes to the way we think of ourselves: our origin, our capabilities and our potential.
From longevity and the way we age, to our ability to sense the future before it happens and tune our intuition deeply to one another and all life, only recently has science confirmed what we commonly sense in our childhood—that we’re not what we’ve been told, and we’re much more than we’ve ever imagined!
In this highly visual program Gregg will share the discoveries and techniques that zero in on the facts of why you’re Human by Design and “wired” to be extraordinary! This multi-sensory program is your opportunity to:
- Discover the evidence that overturns 150 plus years of mainstream thinking when it comes to our origin and the role of evolution in our lives.
- Witness the discoveries that catapult us beyond the conventional thinking when it comes to our capabilities, and how to implement them in your life!
- Discover the facts of ancient and indigenous wisdom that are now supported by 21st century science when it comes to our relationship with our body and the world!
Learn the time-tested and easy-to-use techniques to:
- Access deep states of intuition;
- Create deep states of emotional and physical healing;
- Reduce/prevent the erosion of our DNA time-lock that leads to disease and aging;
- Discover the mystery and meaning of hidden, yet powerful, states of super consciousness;
- Apply these discoveries in intimate personal relationships, business relationships, to life-changing decisions, and for core healing from the inside out!
There are so many discoveries that no longer fit the conventional thinking when it comes to us, and our relationship to the world, that they can no longer be ignored. Now we must embrace the discoveries to write our new human story.
The key: The better we know ourselves, the better equipped we are for whatever life brings our way. It’s this simple fact that lies at the core of this new program: Human By Design
Gregg Braden, New York Times bestselling author, is internationally renowned as a pioneer in bridging science, spirituality and the real world! Since 1986 Gregg has explored high mountain villages, remote monasteries, and forgotten texts to merge their timeless secrets with the best science of today. His discoveries have led to 11 award-winning books published in 38 languages. Gregg has received numerous honors for his work including a 2016 nomination for the prestigious Templeton Award. He’s shared his presentations and trainings with The United Nations, Fortune 500 companies, the U. S. military and is now featured in media specials airing on major networks throughout North and South America, Mexico and Europe.
Last Day for online registration: July 25, 2017.
Register for HUMAN BY DESIGN: From Evolution By Chance to Transformation By Choice
Each attendee must be registered individually.
YOU MUST CHECK THE BOX PRECEDING REGISTRANT NAME TO REGISTER EACH PERSON.
The opinions expressed by the workshop leaders or lecturers are not necessarily those of the Lily Dale Assembly or the Religion of Spiritualism. Prices, schedule and location of workshops are subject to change without notice. Please check your workshop schedule and location when arriving for possible changes. All changes will be posted at workshop location. Outdoor events will move indoors due to inclement weather. Bell will ring to indicate location change.
All Sales Final – refunds given only in the event Lily Dale Assembly cancels.