- This event has passed.
ACTIVATE YOUR INNER MYSTIC CHEF®
July 7, 2:00 pm—5:00 pm
**ONLY A FEW SEATS LEFT**
Purchase your ticket on the door but get there early!
Join Mystic Chef® Meadow Linn for an unforgettable workshop. Taste, smell, and feel your food as never before. Learn to infuse your meals with love, season your dishes with kindness, and stir in hopes and dreams. Travel the globe in this exclusive Lily Dale event, designed just for you. Meadow will show you step-by-step how to bring more mindfulness and meaning to your meals. You will learn foolproof strategies for creating healthy and delicious meals that nourish your mind, body, and spirit.In this talk by the co-author of The Mystic Cookbook: The Secret Alchemy of Food, Meadow will present practical steps that you can follow to live more deliciously and more in alignment with who you really are. You’ll never again look at your meals in quite the same way. Join us as we go from nourishment to nirvana!
Additionally, you’ll learn:
- How to clear away inner debris, so you can discover your own inner wisdom
- Which foods are best for your body and the ones to avoid
- Strategies to bring more joy into your kitchen and fill your dining room with love
- How to create a meal to manifest your dreams
- Secrets about kitchen feng shui and space clearing
- How to transform the vibration of food
- To create sacred meals to open your chakras
- How to make magical meals that can activate abundance, success, or love in your life• Techniques to travel through time from the comfort of your own dining table
- How to make legendary meals that your guests will remember for a lifetime…and more
Meadow Linn is a chef and health/vitality coach who’s been passionate about good food since she was old enough to crawl into the cupboards. She has a Masters degree from Columbia University, where she studied the history and sociology of eating in France. Meadow is the co-author of The Mystic Cookbook, which was listed by PBS Food as one of the Top 5 Cookbooks for the Holidays and inspired a keynote address live to 3,000 people which was streamed worldwide. Meadow teaches hands-on cooking both in the USA and internationally. She is the founder of The Mystic Chef® Culinary Training, which combines spirituality, mindfulness, and consciousness with the act of nourishing ourselves. Meadow’s recipes and articles on living deliciously appear in numerous publications stateside and abroad.
Online Registration for ACTIVATE YOUR INNER MYSTIC CHEF® has expired.
The opinions expressed by the workshop leaders or lecturers are not necessarily those of the Lily Dale Assembly or the Religion of Spiritualism. Prices, schedule and location of workshops are subject to change without notice. Please check your workshop schedule and location when arriving for possible changes. All changes will be posted at workshop location. Outdoor events will move indoors due to inclement weather. Bell will ring to indicate location change.
All Sales Final – refunds given only in the event Lily Dale Assembly cancels.