WANT TO BUY A HOUSE IN LILY DALE?
Here is what you have to do:
- You must be a member in good standing of the Lily Dale Assembly. For details on how to become a member, please check the Membership Information page.
- Obtain an application from the Lily Dale Assembly office to purchase a leasehold.
- Complete and return the leasehold purchase application with applicable fee to the Lily Dale Assembly office. Your application will then be presented to the Lily Dale Assembly Board of Directors for approval.
- Please Note: DO NOT make any agreements, verbal or in writing, before obtaining Lily Dale Assembly board permission to purchase. Mortgages cannot be obtained to purchase Lily Dale property.
- You may only own two (2) leaseholds at one time. If you should inherit a third leasehold, you must put one up for sale within thirty (30) days.
If you have any questions or need additional information, feel free to contact the Lily Dale Assembly office by email, phone, fax or mail. Contact information is located on our Contact Form.