DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A MEMBER OF LILY DALE ASSEMBLY?
Here is what you have to do:
- You must be a member in good standing of a recognized Spiritualist church for ONE YEAR prior to applying for membership in Lily Dale Assembly.
- A copy of your current church card must be received in the office before the membership application may be given out.
- You may pick up or request an application be mailed to you for membership.
- The application must be filled out and returned to the Lily Dale Assembly office with the appropriate fees: $175.00 application fee + $60.00 first year’s dues = $235.00. If rejected, the $60.00 first year’s dues will be refunded to you.
- It is your responsibility to provide the four letters required with the membership application.
- You must make an appointment with the Lily Dale Assembly office, during normal business hours, to read the Rules and Regulations and Bylaws. Please allow at least one hour to read these. An appointment can then be made to meet with the Lily Dale Assembly Board of Directors.
- You will be notified promptly of the Lily Dale Assembly Board of Director’s decision regarding your acceptance.
PLEASE NOTE: Family members cannot be accepted as references or recommendations.
If you have any questions or need additional information, feel free to contact the Lily Dale Assembly office by email, phone, fax or mail. Contact information is located on our Contact Form.