- All stop signs, speed signs and parking regulations must be obeyed. There is to be no parking on the streets or berms in front of the houses, as this causes a hazard.
- Motorcycles and motor bikes are not permitted on Assembly ground. Parking is available at the gate.
- Alcoholic beverages in public places are not permitted.
- Dogs must be kept on leashes. Dogs other than service animals are not admitted to any public buildings. Owners must clean up after their pets.
- All residents and renters must be aware of garbage pickup regulations and must arrange individually for garbage removal.
- Refrain from littering! Respect the Assembly grounds and the property of the leaseholders.
- Tents and Trailer parking are allowed on the campgrounds. Picnic facilities are available through arrangements at the Assembly Office.
- Lost and found articles are kept at the AssemblyOffice.
- Minor children must be properly supervised and not left unattended.